Change in Registered Office Address
In case you are moving your Business to some other place then Change in Registered office must be intimated to ROC.
Change in Registered Office Address of Business
Change the Registered Office address of your business for ₹2,490/- Only (Inclusive of Government Fees and taxes)
The Registered Office of a Company or LLP is the principal place of business and all official correspondence from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is sent to this location.
If the change in registered office address is within the local limits of any city, village or town where such an office is located, the office of the company or LLP registered may be changed by giving the concerned registrar notice in 30 days from the date of the modification. However, if the registered office is changed from one village, city, etc. in the same state, a special resolution is needed. Where the registered place of business is to be changed from one state to another, a specific resolution is required to be issued by the Company or LLP.
The Company or LLP is also required to give an advertisement in the newspapers which indicates the propose change and also a notice is to be given to State Government when it is proposed to transfer registered office from one State to another.
Note Down The Documents Required To Change Registered Office Address
- Address proof of new address
- Notarized Rental Agreement in case of rented property or Sale/Property Deed in case of own property
- No-objection certificate from Land Owner in case of rented property
- Board Resolution passed for change in registered address
- Declaration for shifting of your Business
Features of Change in Registered Office Address
In case you are moving your Business to some other place then Change in Registered office must be intimated to ROC. We at TaxRodo help you to easily perform all the procedures:
- Expert Assisted Filing – Our Team of professional will file the required form with ROC to change the Registered Office Address for your Business.
- Preparation of all the required documents – We will prepare all the documentation required to Change in Registered Address of your Company.
FAQs for Change in Registered Office Address
Registered office of the company is the place of business through which the company gets registered in a particular state. All official letters and reminders are sent to this address from MCA, Income Tax or any other Government Departments.
No. An Indian company cannot have its registered office in any other country. That defeats the entire purpose of forming an Indian company. In case you want to shift your base to US, you can operate either by opening a Branch of the Indian company in US or by setting up a subsidiary over there.
There is no hard and fast rule that a company has to operate through a commercial space. You can very well start the business through your residential house only.
It depends upon the nature of change, namely:
- Change within the same village/town/city
- Change within the same Registrar of Company (ROC) jurisdiction, and
- Change from one ROC to another ROC jurisdiction.
ROC must be notified of the change in Registered Office by filing the appropriate documents within 30 days of change of Registered Office premises.
- Within the Local Limits of the City
- Within the limits of the same ROC
- Within the same state but different ROC (Only in case of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu)
- From one state to another
The price quoted above covers all the documentation & charges for 2 directors with paid up capital of Rs. 100000.
If you want have requirements more than those quoted above i.e. more than 2 directors & authorized capital of more than ₹100000 then visit our customized plan page and choose your plan accordingly. In case you want more customization in your plan please contact us and our representative will get in touch with you.
No, to register a private limited company minimum 2 members are required. But if you want to register a company with single person then you have to choose One Person Company.