Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for refund will be as follows:
- The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from TaxRodo.
- Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of change of mind. However, we shall give you the option of using the amount paid by you, for an alternative service in TaxRodo amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service.
- If the request for a refund has been raised 30 (thirty) days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
- If you want to change the service you ordered for a different one, you must request this change of service within 60 days of purchase or before completion of the original service (whichever is earlier). The purchase price of the original service, less any earned fee and money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order, will be credited to your TaxRodo account. You can use the balance credit for any other TaxRodo service.
- Under any circumstance, we can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. TaxRodo shall be liable to refund only up to the fee paid by the client.
- We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of TaxRodo service. In some cases, a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, FSSAI website) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Similarly, TaxRodo does not guarantee the results or outcomes of the services rendered by our Associates, who are not employed by TaxRodo. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for refund. Hence, delay in processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for refund.
Last Updated : 17th May, 2021